Saturday, May 14, 2005

The Moment

Recently I've been thinging about a lot of things especially those that happen in the past. Think I should just let down the past in stead of holding on to it so tightly. But words are easier than action I don't know where to start forgetting things happy or not be it or not it's not easy to forget. It's been so long that he is taken and all I can do is just sit down at one conner wishing him and her all the best. So what if we see each another we won't talk just look at each other and do our own things.

No matter what happen to me I don't think he will be bother about it. Listening to some songs remind me of him. So what nothing can bring back the past especially 25 December 2002. It will always be a day I'll never forget. I'll let you go as long as you are happy no point of me holding to you since you have someone in your heart. I truefully wish you all the best with her and your life. May God bless you no matter what happen I'll be by your side.

I may sond foolish but that is all I can do for him. I know he may not even like it but so what I'm willing to do it.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Split My Personality said...

Sigh... Reading ur post had triggered sum moments of my past too.

Sheesh, yea kinda true wats da use of clingin & holdin it tightly wif you when even ur instinct told you tat you'll neva reach him or get him. Past... Totali related to time and they wun be back animore. Jus got to keep it as memories and capture it in ur mind x)

Jus got to learn to let go, tho its hard, time will jus offer you to do so. Oh well, no matter wad, i'll always be by ur side if you need me. Take care gerl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home