Friday, March 11, 2005

I'm Being Feelingless...

Is there such word feelingless or should I say emotionless. Francis say that I'm trying to be like Kong Wee if I'm trying my best to have no feeling for everyone. I don't know, I only know that the day Isaw him I try my best to kind of piss him off and act as if I'm in very good life -phew- think I'm just don't know what I'm thinking also.

He didn't talk to me not even see me with the right eye who cares man. He hurt me so deeply that leave a scare in my life which I'll never forget about it. Q.M. say that I'm purely jealous of him but to tell the truth I'm not but just don't know what I'm thinking.

Anyway don't know who the person who keep on tagging my tag board. Then what I love you... don't play gussing game.

Recently quite unlucky keep on falling. Had my third great fall today. Don't quite believe that it's a good year for dragon cause I keep on having down luck. The first time I fall this year is on first day of new year. The second time I fall is during PE lesson 2 weeks ago. And the third time is today what the hell and it's also the third time I fall this term-cum-second time I fall in school.

Got back my result slip today don't know how the system calculate. Calculate till my L1R4 17points. But then if calculate for 'N' Level to go for Sec5 it will be 4 points hehe that's great. But Mrs Ali ask me when am I going to score for her humanatilies lolz then I say just get a band 3 for it I'll be damn happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home