Tuesday, March 01, 2005

My Mistake

Now playing is Cannon In D my favourite tune. Listening to this song can make me think of lots of things if I can play this tune by myself on the piano I'll not keep on asking somebody to play it yesterday.

Have been thinking about what happen yesterday the whole of last night. Think it's a big mistake to know somebody and even to meet that person, I don't know. For me, I don't judge a person good or bad by look, but I don't know if the person will judge me by my look and figure. I admit that I'm neither pretty nor slim but that is me. "Like" me for what I am, not who I am that is what i can say. Because I meet you for what you are not who you are.

I also don't know what I'm saying think I'm a little out of my mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home