Tuesday, February 15, 2005

What I've Been Doing...

Have been thinking of a lot of things today don't know why. Thinking about what happen on Sunday. Try to make myself cry yesterday by listening to sad sad song, but it's useless I can't cry. Send to 2 person the chatlog one of them say see already wanna cry the other say you should not cry and say that the person have got no courage to admit his feeling and find a lame excuse which is wanna concentrate on studies that is why cannot be together.

For me I will admit things that is regarding my feelings especially bgr. Because I want to live without regret and I don't want to be bluffing myself and regret after knowing the person is taken. I was once like this and I've learn from my own mistake one self have to be true to their heart and not to hide their emotion to themselves till the day they regret about not doing it. I'll let go of him if he have found his special someone no matter who she is I'll wish them both all the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home