Sunday, February 13, 2005

WHAT IS L-O-V-E???

How the hell will I know. Anyway it's VALENTINE'S DAY tomorrow. I bought his present already so people stop asking me have i bought him his present, also don't ask me what i bought for him.

Love is actually between two person who wanna know each other more and that is why they are together. As they are together they spend more time together and they start to have this chemistry between then and also have feeling between then that is why they are together. But being together is not a one way trip it must have a two way which is giving and taking, if there is one way either giving or taking one day the trip will be gone cause there is no return or receive to the person who is give and the person who is taking, which cause the person who s giving to give up on the other person.

Why am I saying all this, I also don't know think it's beacuse what somebody say to me just now.(I'm not going to say who he is coause he know who he is)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home