Monday, March 21, 2005

Believe it or not

Recently many things happen not nice things but all are just crap stuff. First thing is that YQ's birthday they went celebrating her birthday without asking me along and that is how they treat me, just because I'm in he other class.

Friday night I cry myself to sleep feeling so left out by my dear close friends and feel that no one is concern about me and my whereabout not only this they are just kind of don't really bother about how I feel and make me feel more like being a unwelcomed person. Sometimes I feel like just let me get knock down by a car and you people don't have to worry about be going for your parties anot since I'm so unpresentable.

Now I can only rely on my radio where it is my companion for most of my journey to school and back home sometimes even school outing. What to do when my dear friend go for celebration without me.

Don't think much people know how I actually feel most of the time coz whenever they see me. I'm always with a cheerful look on the face but did you people ever come and find out how I feel. NO no one ever did even if I put a fake smile on my face no one ever know how I feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home