Thursday, March 31, 2005

Puzzled...

Seriously say I'm very puzzle about what happen yesterday. And now I think there is something going on internally where I got no idea of what is going on. Whatever it is I'm not going to give a damn about it. As I've promise, since I didn't get something I shall put 100%of concentration on my studies. Told almost everyone who was there yesterday. Don't think I'm doing a wrong thing or move but in fact I felt very relieve that I had made up my mind in putting all effort and concentration on studies.

Don't think my present is appreciated at all place including CCA so there is no point for me to stay on and do all the stuff with my full effort when it's not being appreciated. Not trying to say I'm going to give up but I'm stating that no matter what I do NO ONE ever say well done or good job but instead it's kind ofbeing treated like a rubbish where everyone take it for granted fine with me. Since all the things I do with all my heart are being treated like rubbish what's the point of me to continue doing it whole-heartedly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home