Monday, November 28, 2005

If I'm To Be Gone

I was wondering if 1 day I'm gone to a far away land not living on Earth anymore, will you people cry for me? Regret your life for not saying the thing or an answer I'm waiting for?? If I were you people I'lll cry for you all but I'll will not leave my life with regrets. I've say what I wanna say do what I wanna do.

Nowadays keep thinking about death and nothing good or pleasant, don't ask me why cause I also don't know. Just afraid that there is this one day I may leave you people and never see you all again. Hope he won't live his life with regret for not saying what I'm kind of waiting for. Because I won't leave with regret as I've already state my stand not being a despo but I don't want to leave the world with anything undone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home