Saturday, November 19, 2005

Wrong Move

Fred say that I say the wrong thing. As I'm now waiting for him to ask me the question he asked on 15October again. I didn't give him an answer up till now but I've been beating around the bush about it. He knew it and he play along, and I hate playing guessing game with him cause he always know what's in my mind when I don't even have a clue about what he's thinking.

Yi Zhen say I wasted a good chance. I didn't agree with it, after a few thought I agree with her. I don't want history to repeat itself again when I finally manage to forget about my old past which bring me so much pain. I felt relieve to be able to forget him and wasn't with him. Cause he is kind of a violence person, he threw a dustbin to his dad for no reason.

Hinted him again last night, told him my christmas wish for this year. He asked me what present I want but I told him I want someone to take care of me and good results. He didn't say anything then...just say that I'm hinting him. What can I say???I really don't want history to repeat itself again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home