Monday, August 01, 2005

I'm Not A Despo

Someone ask me to be his gf, I'm not going to say who is he. But I rejected him as I don't think it's fair to the person when I've someone in my mind even though he don't mind.

I dare say that I wanna someone to take care of me but I won't accept anyone just like that. As getting into a relationship is not a one person matter and it's not very fair for someone to give in to the other party more that what they should.

I won't accept the person not because he is not good looking or what just because I'm afraid that I'm just a replacement of someone and it isn't fair for me. And it isn't fair for him to go out with a person who is thinking of other people.

Afterall, I'm not getting into a relationship yet as I'm waiting for the speacial someone to appear...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home