Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Missing Part Of Me

Someone keep on asking me about who is the "SPECIAL" someone in my heart. I not going to say who is he. I'm not prepared to deal with what is going to happen after the answer is being say. But I hope if there is any answer, the person can sing a song by Stevie Wonder- I Just Called To Say I Love You. Did I say out who the "SPECIAL" someone is??? Hope I didn't say out who he is or hinted anyone who he is, even if you know also shh...I don't want people to come asking me who is he???

I loved this song very much since I first heard it at Suntec last friday. Just find that the lyrics make a lot of meaning.

Somebody told me he not ready for relationship and say he is useless. Why tell me that?? If you think you are useless then you should do something and prove to yourself that you are not useless. Because no one can help you if you think you yourself is useless. Don't keep on asking who is the person in my heart...I won't say till the day I think it should be say. IF you want to make wild guesses go ahead beacuse I won't say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home