Tuesday, January 18, 2005

My Studies

I feel like giving up already at this rate of my studies don't need to do 'N' Level already. I'm not kidding, by the last 2 tests Physics and POA really not meeting my standard. Think have to be mentally prepare to go ITE already. No choice who ask me study already nothing get into my small brain. Sometimes really very fed up with myself why I cannot be like last year can score well in all subjects except for Social Studies and Geography. Seriously say if it still continue and be on this rate I'm really going to give up on my studies and do some other things. Think i shall get a tution teacher for my Physics and POA. Maybe sooner or later even Chemistry and Math also need. By then I'm really dead meat no time to do other stuff when I get so many tution. CAN ANYONE SAVE ME FROM THIS....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home