Saturday, January 08, 2005

Today is my first entry haha like this song very much listen to it and think of many things last night. And tears started to come out of my eyes when I was chatting with someone last night and talking about giving up. Really very disappointed with what the friends I have like Louisa she is knid of looking down on me that is how i feel. As for my xiao mei she doesn't seem to wanna talk to me. Mix around with my 2A2 friends all treat me like I'm not around and talk about things i don't know or understand and feel very left out. As for my class very depress no one to talk to when i need a pair of ears to listen to me. Then Wei Hao keep on calling me Chucky I really cannot stand it anymore, not that I never ignore him it's just too irritating. Anyway I already cannot cope with my school work especially POA I seriously need to get a 1 for this subject for 'N' Level. I was wondering how come so many people is interfering into my life like who I chatting with and who I mixing around and also not to get too close to some people. I am wondering if it's my life or other people life I'm living in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home