Monday, July 28, 2008

Late Night Sleep

I was sleeping on the floor last night and hugging my Zeta Pi hoodie to sleep. I actually feel so relax and fall asleep fast. Guess it's because of the hoodie and the smell it have. It makes me feel like as thou I was hugging your Bilabong hoodie with that smell of yours.

The whole of last night makes me feel as thou I had went back in time, when we both lied to stay over at East Coast Park with your YEP friends in a tent all by our self. I still remember that sleepy look of yours, the small tiny eyes of your when you took off your specs looking and staring hard at me as thou I owe you something and you're trying to make me give you a ....

I really miss those days but by now I know that such things will never happen between you and me again. Cause we're just strangers who crossed by each other's path and know each other very well. Two more days to two years and if you do read my blog I think you know what I meant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home