Friday, July 11, 2008

The Good Old Time

Was chatting with pig the other day and I miss my secondary school class.
I miss the good old days with my class especially during Chinese lesson where all the guys talk dirty jokes during lesson, we as a class make teacher angry, had fun disturbing the teachers I just miss those days...

I miss cycling at ECP with Yue Xiu while tanning at the same time.
I miss sitting down at Mac at Clementi with Qi Mei to catch up with each other.
I miss disturbing Farveen, Priya and Shu Hua in school.
I miss cycling with Xue Zhi and Zheng Rong in the evening at ECP.
I miss going to Botanica Garden with Jia Wen, Kai and Xue Zhi to do our photography work.
I miss going to the board game room in the library with Group11.
I miss having lunch with Group11.
I miss watching Princess Diaries with Kai in the library.
I miss the time I whine and be grouchy in front of you and you will still hug me.
I miss watching movies with you when you'll just put your arms around me and make sure I don't feel cold.
I miss talking on the phone with you when you will always play songs on the guitar and sing to me.
I miss cam whoring with you wherever we go out together.
I miss a lot of things that I know I can't name some of it.=)

Holding my breath I pray.
I made some wishes.
One.
Two.
Three.

Shhhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home