Tuesday, July 22, 2008

2K???

What's the big deal about having 2k in your bank account when you don't get what you want and what you want is priceless? To me, I'm happy I've got that sum of money to prepare myself for the rainy days but still I'm not as happy as before I came to poly. I think some of you might know what's the reasons, it's not that I don't have really good and close friends around me. It's just what I want is always far and unreachable and when I'm about to give up it just led me on.

Seriously 2k is really no big deal. If you want it you earn it and save it, and stop poking fun of me about what I've. It's not funny and sometimes it's just damn irritating, it's like I worked so hard to save that amount of money and is it that funny? You're not me, you won't understand how much it meant to me but I know my brother knew. Cause you people just don't know how it's like to grew up in a you don't really get to save your pocket money childhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home