Monday, January 15, 2007

An Expected Break Up

I kind of expected that this will happen between me and him. Soon enough my gut feeling is right. Even if he didn't say he want a break up I'm going to do it after my birthday it's because of the way he treat me. I'm a human being I have brain to think and have feeling... It's rather obvious that you change a lot after you're back from Laos. Anyway I had enough, I have to listen to you while you don't even listen to me. I'm a human not a robot where I have to listen to your order. It's a little disappointed to part ways like that but maybe it's time to do it. You always have no time to accompany me and never support what I like to do. It hurts me when you say no to my request on things I love to do in the past and my friends complaint that I'm not as bubbly as before when I'm with you. Perharps it's a relieve for both of us whereby you don't have to force yourself to do things you don't like. May we still be friends and God bless you.

A little something for you. It's a feeling I have when I'm with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home